Logo Design & Branding
Professional Graphic Design for your Website, Product Labels & Print Advertising
EVERY successful business startS here
Logo Design is a process
Graphic Design is visually communicating a message using fonts, photos and/or illustrations. For that 'message' to be an effective marketing tool, the graphic artist must be passionate about the project. And the client must be patient as concepts are worked on.
Starting a Logo Design project is super simple - submit your idea here, wait a few days for a first-look concept to be completed, then provide feedback. Unless you submit a detailed sketch on day one, the communication process will take care of how colors, font choices and ideas come together.
Your new logo
let's put it on a lot of stuff!
Designing an Effective Logo
Shannon's Coffee Shop Logo Design
- "Shannon" is an Irish name, so an appropriate font style is used for the title.
- A somewhat 'relaxed' font style is used for the location and tag line.
- The wisp from the cup forms an "S" and adds separation between the store name and location.
South Gate Pack n Ship Logo Design
- The mascot is designed to look friendly and professional - ball cap and shirt are branded, boots are shiney.
- Each parcel is branded with an affiliated shipping company logo.
- A 'global' element is placed behind the mascot to emphasize world-wide shipping.
Sushi Unwrapped Logo Design
- Asian font style is used to set the tone.
- The food elements are drawn to look like the real food stuff.
- The overall logo design is circular to fit on custom placemats.