Search Engine Optimization
Helping Humans & Search Engines find your Website
Google rolls out 500+ algorithm updates per year! When was your Website last updated?
Source: Google Webmaster Blog
Making it Easy
for everyone to find your Website.
Are you a business owner in Murrieta, Temecula, Riverside, Fallbrook or anywhere in the United States, with a Website that is not getting ranked on search engines - your pages are not appearing on page #1? Time to change that - my SEO Services include a strict set of strategies to improve the visibility of your pages.
- Ensure your Website follows best practices for mobile-first indexing (based on Google's ranking changes introduced in 2015 that give prominence to "mobile-friendly" sites).
- Restructure page layouts to give important content more prominence.
- Smartly place service and product specific keywords within content, where they have the most impact.
- Craft effective call-to-(take)action elements to generate quality sales leads.
- Optimize images/illustrations for better visibility and faster page load times.
- Improve content readability through improved grammar and sentence structure.
- Build effective internal and outbound links.
- And a lot more.
Search engines index your pages.
Humans find your services and products faster.
Your business makes more sales!
SEO that gets your Website ranked higher than a paid ad
on page #1 of almost 200 million search results
Fresh & organic
methods to rank your Website on page #1.
A great analogy for this situation; your Website is a physical store and no one will visit it if they can't find it.
About 15 years ago we used resources like the Yellow Pages ™ to find contact information for friends, family or a plumber. Now, search engines (Bing, Google, Yahoo, etc.) are the directories people use to find the products and services you and your competitors sell. These search engines then drive traffic to search engine optimized Websites!
My SEO Services don't include dumping a lot of meaningless content on your Website. Content is essential, but too much in the wrong places is counter-productive. If your message is confusing or seems like SPAM, people and search engines alike will avoid your Website.
Content drives Traffic to Your Website
Quality content makes your Web pages more important to search engines, which ranks your Website higher within search results! When someone searches for a product or service that you provide, your Website is more likely to appear first. For this to happen though, your page content needs to be updated and optimized on a regular basis - search engines will not crawl the same content again and again.
My SEO services will keep you ahead of competitors who are working just as hard to convert the same visitors into customers.