Serving Murrieta – Temecula – Riverside – Fallbrook – San Diego
.05 seconds, blink of the eye, snap of a finger...for visitors to form an opinion about your Website.
Source: Taylor & Francis You have 50 milliseconds
Some Most Valuable Clients
Don't get a Website.
Get an Awesome Website!
Your new logo design, which is the foundation for your branding and advertising, is done! You might be thinking about slapping it on business cards or brochures, but you need a professionally built Website before passing out marketing material. And as competition grows exponentially, you will lean on that Website more and more to tell potential customers, "Check out my stuff - it's better!"
Smart Web Design in 4-steps
This first and most important step helps me learn about your business and how a Website will support it. I also cover domain name registration, Web hosting and e-mail accounts.
This is when you see proof-of-concept, which may be an illustration or a single-page version of the Website. Thereafter you tell me what you like and don't like - your feedback is important.
During this step I build a functional Website, you interact with it as a visitor might, then provide more feedback.
I make adjustments and we rinse and repeat.
The final step, deployment - your new Website is live, and after a quick tutorial about adding content, you can start selling stuff!
Too busy to manage your Website content?
I'm here to help.
Delivering Fast load times
With features to improve your Website's conversion rate!
A one-second delay in page load time has been shown to cause a 7 percent loss in conversion and 11 percent fewer page views. For a Website earning $50,000 a day, that adds up to more than $1 million in lost sales each year! - PR Newswire
Easy to Use
Ever seen this advertised - "Need more than 4 pages? Only $100 ea!"
Beware of the Web designer who charges to add more pages to your Website!
My Web design solutions give you the freedom of unlimited pages.
I build solution-focused forms that become the backbone of your Website marketing strategy. Collect better data without overwhelming visitors with too many input fields.
Get help with hosting choices (shared, VPS, private) and options (e-mail, storage, bandwidth) to ensure a stable Website environment for years to come.
Today’s online shoppers have very high expectations, so it's critical not to present them with something clunky and frustrating.
My e-commerce solutions make it easy for shop owners to manage inventory, sales tax, shipping rates, product variants and more.
Adding a map to your Website does more than the obvious, it also adds legitimacy and an attention-grabbing element on that page.
A reputation-building strategy starts with adding a map, phone number and company info to your Website. To improve on that add current customer Testimonials to show potential customers how effective your products and services are.
Getting a solid sales lead from your Contact Form is a huge step towards closing a sale. And following up is easy with a robust Newsletter Marketing Manager built into your Website. Manage your subscription list, campaigns, see real-time conversion data and even create your newsletters, all from your Website - no third-party services or monthly fees.
Non-responsive Websites are now penalized by search engines, ranked far lower in search indexes. As mobile usage rapidly grows, it just makes sense to ensure only key sections of your Website are easily viewable on any device.
Web Design frequently asked questions
The short answer is; this depends on so many factors you should be skeptical if anyone immediately responds with, "Your new Website will cost $XXX.XX." Kind of like car shopping, and the sales person you just met says your price is "$XXXXX.XX" without even knowing why you need a car.
The reasonable answer is; anyone you plan on working with should ask you some questions first.
- What is your company history and marketing strategy, what are your products and services? These little details build credibility with potential customers.
- How do you expect your new Website to 'greet' visitors and guide them to your products and services?
- Do you need help with graphic design, copywriting or content creation?
- How concerned are you about people finding your Website, AKA search engine optimization?
- Do you plan to build brand awareness through marketing collateral, such as business cards, brochures or apparel?
- Have you considered supplementary features to generate solid sales leads, such as contact forms, e-mail marketing or connecting with social networks?
Without getting at least these answers means that person is not planning on adding value to your Website development project.
Basically, this is the time it takes your Web browser to request content from a Web server, that server to process your request, send that data to your Web browser to process the response, then your Web browser to fully render the page.
Pre-designed template Websites typically have load time issues - these mostly finished Websites are coded and designed by Website developers to appeal to a wide range of customers, then sold for $50 - $150 per Web address (license). Unfortunately, the code-bloat that makes them so flexible and cool looking has the nasty side-effect of significantly increasing page load times. And the person who bought the template, has no idea how to optimize it.
Search engines don't care how slick a Website looks. Page load time, responsiveness and the quality of content are factors that impact where your Website ranks within a search result.
Nope, my quotes are detailed enough that you know exactly what you're paying for.
Regardless of who you hire or how their fee is structured, you will have to pay for at least three things to get your new Website online.
- Domain name registration - the address for your new Website, which can be registered for 1 - 10 years.
- Server for your Website files and your e-mail accounts, typically referred to as Website hosting. This is paid annually.
- Website development and design. Unless you got some mad coding skills, it's probably best to hire someone to code and design this 24/7 marketing tool. While Website 'D & D' is a one-time fee, many clients later ask for additional features and/or sign up for a Website Maintenance Plan.
Be mindful of companies offering Website "packages." Ask for details, for example; is Web hosting on a shared system or private server? There's a huge performance difference (and cost), which may affect how your Website performs as features are added and it attracts more visitors.
Ownership - anyone can make domain registration and Web hosting suggestions, but only you should pay for these services.
"Free" anything is always tempting, but settling on a strategy of converting a 'free' Website into an obscene amount of money long-term will be a rough road traveled...
- Free Website services can afford that model only by hosting every Website on a shared Web server. Bandwidth, which controls how fast your pages load, is understandably limited. This also happens to be one of the factors search engines use to rank (and penalize) Websites.
- Beware of the free-Website address - adding "my-business-name.free-website-builder-name.com" to your business cards might be challenging. That free part always has a cost, which is you and your business becoming their product.
- Tried it and didn't like it? Moving all your content with the same layout might be difficult or impossible - rightfully no free Website builder wants you to leave, so export features may not be available.
As a small shop, it's more important to think outside the box by doing everything possible to make your brand unique. And even if free Website builders give you access to every wiz-bang drag-n-drop option, be careful not to damage your credibility with visitors who see all those moving parts as goofy gimmicks.
50% of new businesses fail in the first 5 years. You should be doing everything possible to stay off that list.
Copywriting is a service I provide, so I would need to see your copy first. This service includes grammar, sentence structure and readability improvements.
Ideally you want to get this done in conjunction with Search Engine Optimization, to improve the readability and keyword density of your pages.